-Cyclical- -Cyclical-

Hey, it's alright man. Not that bad at all. It all the qualities of an indie rock song.

A better mic might help loads if you wanna get superb quality vocal recordings.

Good stuff!

AlphaStorm73 responds:

Yeah, I'm going to be getting an AT2025 microphone soon, so the quality should improve greatly. Thanks for the review :)

Punk (Instrumental) Punk (Instrumental)

Good effort, could be improved a lot with better software and recording interface if you really wanted to go for it.

Never give up! (y)

GriffianSword responds:

Thanks!

Last Will Last Will

Awh man, that 'flange' effect. That was well cool!

Reminded me a lot of In Flames. I love the chuggy wuggy gallops. They got me super hyped up for the goodness to come.

Synth was great too. Quite eerie in some places and really added to the atmosphere.

Hope to see more from you in future!

Samsara Samsara

Great tone, great effects, great production, wicked guitar tone.

The track was mint, I loved everything about it. It's everything a modern djenty/metalcore track should be. The soloing is exceptionally amazing. There's a lot of feeling in your playing. Every bend, every stop, every trill, tap, sweep and tremolo pick has its place and was very well thought out. I wish I had the time to play more like you.

I just wish it was that little bit louder, but everyone forgets that they have a volume knob these days don't they?

Wander (Final Mix) Wander (Final Mix)

Good stuff lebansker0n! A lot of feeling in this one. The slowed down, funeral march beat was intoxicating and reminded me somewhat of Rammstein and there was a great sense of a dark atmosphere.

Thumbs up from me! (y)

The Escape-Metaljonus The Escape-Metaljonus

You haven't changed one bit, except for becoming a better composer of course. I don't think there's much to improve on as an already incredibly talented guitarist.

What can I say? I really enjoyed the dual guitar harmonies, especially at about 3:37. I found it quite mellow and relaxing.

The production is improved by miles. Everything is really clear and the extra layers of guitar harmonies blend in seamlessly.

Great job! Thumbs up from me! (y)

Escape Plan Escape Plan

Really cool intro effects, didn't feel like it needed a hi-hat count.

The drop was cool, then it went into a sort of 'The Matrix'-like tune (you know the one everyone went on about for ages on the combat scene where they bring a shit load of guns through a metal detector? Then they completely wipe out the entire building's military personnel? Yeah, that one), which was wicked!

Undertale Sans. Undertale Sans.

It was alright man. A bit bland for my tastes, but at least there was a tune there.

Reminded me of a slightly higher quality version of old Nintendo Game Boy music.

Skiddle - Mouse Skiddle - Mouse

That was pretty good. Much better ambient noise than the last track I heard from you.

BUCKET HEAD KILLER - Mental Asylum (UPDATED) BUCKET HEAD KILLER - Mental Asylum (UPDATED)

I honestly don't remember why you're on my favourite artists. There must be some reason why.