Unleashed Unleashed

Awesome as always Jani.

The Devourer II - Revenge of the Drunken Bastards!

Devastus responds:

That would make for an awesome short film. If you want you can be one of the actors, I'm sure as an englishman being horribly drunk is all but a challenge :P

Lair of the Crimson Death Lair of the Crimson Death

Holy fucking sickest of sick shit man. It's amazing to hear how far you've come since the old days when your first did The Devourer.

Well played bro! Hope you make some more kick ass epic/metal combo songs in future. Would really love to collab again at some point too!

-Neurotic- -Neurotic-

You're a complete mother fucker, ya know that???

Nice vocals man, keep 'em coming!

Devastus responds:

Yes I know, I graduated from the University of Motherfuckery just a while ago.

Glad you like dem vocals, I intend to go a step further with the other songs in the EP so just you wait.

Viking Barbers from Space Viking Barbers from Space

Awesome as usual Jani!

You make the most epic Orchestral stuff ever and never cease to amaze me.

The dynamics are fucking awesome.

Devastus responds:

The choirs are kinda screwed up though, but whatever, it's stupid enough to pass :P

Thanks for the feedback dude!

DrownZ - Defiant Brotherh DrownZ - Defiant Brotherh

asasdasd

Do you have a better quality MP3 than this?

Behind the shitty rainbow of this MP3 I can see a fucking huge pot of gold.

lhceist41 responds:

Heres the 320kbit/s version of this Song, since i got already a few requests:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-3 989135/DrownZ---Defiant-Brotherhood.r ar.html

Glad you guys liked this song! :)

Intense Situation Intense Situation

asdasdasd

This is exactly what I want to hear when I search "Intense" haha!

You did me a huge favor dude. This is perfect.

SSJDre responds:

Thanks, no problem, but this song has been on here for a while now, a couple people even used it already, so feel free, just let me know what you use it for, I'd love to be able to view or play it.

Depth of Insanity (Demo) Depth of Insanity (Demo)

asdasd

Hell yeah! You guys are pretty awesome. I wish I was as good as you. Tee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee.

Zer0Divide responds:

Lmfao :D

B7 - Conclusion Omega B7 - Conclusion Omega

Ass

FUCK YOU, WHERE'S MY COWBELL?

1/10, go fuck yourself.

*Kewl Random Shit That Xeno Says*

I actually enjoyed listening to it while reading all your crazy shit and trying to listen out for that fucking cowbell.

Get a fucking bass you cheap bastard.

Pretty interesting to see that you didn't use any compressors.

Out of those 9 guitars, I can hear 6 at 3:52 (3 octaves and a couple of dragonforcey harmonics). I doubt 9 layers is really necessary if you're playing the same notes with some of those layers. - Sorry, after writing this I just figured out that you Quadtrack. Duh, silly me.

No legal drugs? Jesus, not another crack head. You should go to rehab after you finish rocking the world.

You gave this submission a vote of "5" (Undeservedly, since there's no fucking cowbell. But I am forgiving seeing as though I didn't realise you quad tracked until 5 minutes after writing that paragraph.)

4.48 / 5.00 (+ 0.0032)

There better be more cowbell in your next submission or I will stab you with my Philip's screwdriver.

Love,
Xeno.

P.S. I just felt the need to swear and curse at somebody today, so it might aswell be somebody from Utah. Kudos

Burn7 responds:

HAH! You DICK, see what you did?!

Because you reviewed a 1, the sheep above you are gonna start voting around the same score! LOOK IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING!!!

Oh Xeno... You so silly :D

And I ain't no crackhead... I was 20 when I finished the song and the legal drinking age is 21. Which is fucking stupid as fuck by the way.

PS: If you want a cowbell so damn bad you can go fuck a dairy farmer because I'm sure after a night of intense passion he could hook you up with a few rusted iron beauties that you could caress and pound away at until your arms turn to nothing but weakened strings of flesh that hang at your sides.

Or... you could, you know. Download a few .wav's from soundsnap or some shit.

Zombie Jesus Zombie Jesus

I am a man of few words

But I DID listen all the way through and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Schleif responds:

the only words i need! i love you too xeno \m/

War-Machine-Metaljonus War-Machine-Metaljonus

Ridiculously wanky intro

Argh! It's melting my face! Argh the insanity! Please don't spray your guitar's cum over me, it burns!

Can't wait 'til you get 'dem lyrics on this one. ;)

I downloaded the EP btw, sounding pretty damn awesome. ;D

You gave this submission a vote of "5"
3.41 / 5.00 (+ 0.45)

Metaljonus responds:

lol right in your eye!!!