Weekend Anthem Weekend Anthem

Devastus responds:

HOOOOOOOOO

[VAC7] Christmas 2012 [VAC7] Christmas 2012

It's fucking brilliant.

The atmosphere you can build with just sound alone is phenominal. If I were blind, I could even believe I was there at that very moment.

SHSI-Metaljonus SHSI-Metaljonus

asdasd

Song structure kicks ass man, sounds brutal as fuck. It's not like your usual stuff at all. And I mean that in a GOOD way. I think you've found another forte subgenre of metal ;')

It makes me shed a tear!

Want me to do some fucked up death growl vocals for ya, or is this material for Absence of Fear?

Let us know MJ, love you man!

Xeno

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks for the review mang! AOF is using this track and its going to be fucking heavy!!!

Vulcan-Metaljonus Vulcan-Metaljonus

Fucking sick mayunnnnnn

Loving the lead work, especially the harmonies in there man. It's like you took dual guitars a la in flames and gave them a bit of thrashy riffing in there.

Very awesome chilling melodies with an awesome solo xD
Nothing too face melting this time, but still very awesome - which is a surprise coming from you MJ!

Like Ritz said though, it does sound a little muffled at times behind the drums. I think you've probs not left enough room for the guitars to bloom. Common mistake man, not a big problem.

Bigs up any dude, I'll give you a mention on my facebook thingy majiggy!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks babe!

Seasons in the Abyss cover Seasons in the Abyss cover

sounds brilliant

one of my favorite slayer songs as played by my old friend the Demon Slayer himself ;)

You've worked them tones something brilliant dude,

The drums are a little tiny tiny bit off in places, but it's a solid recording and your playing will improve with constant practice.

The mic placement is spot on though. Props to ya!

we should collab properly some time :D

let me know if you wanna do anything

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Yeah, I was iffy about the drums myself, but I figured it was solid enough haha. it takes hours to get a perfect drum take, plus I did it without a click too ;)
This is one of my earliest drum recordings, the latest ones sound wicked! This is probably one of the few Slayer tunes I'd attempt on drums, maybe South of Heaven... But yeah man, we should do a collab sometime for sure, that would sound fuckin awesome! Thanks bro, I'll be talkin to ya.

WiP - Becoming WiP - Becoming

hell yea

Dude, this is Rock - not Pop! Still sounds very cool! Catchy tune, definitely like Rob Zombie or Powerman 5000. I'm giving a 7 because thought it was a pretty damn good effort!

Like the person below me says, double it up!

Double tracking the guitars (recording it twice and panning 1 100% left and 1 100% right) will make this one of the dopest mother fuckers out there!

Copy-23 responds:

fuck yeah. That's real feedback. Thanks I'll check it out when I get the chance.

"Mechanika" ft. Skrillex(Prev) "Mechanika" ft. Skrillex(Prev)

load of assfuck

Man, I have to agree with Draith-Vicious. This is tarded shit man.

Baby3ater responds:

thanks for the review, i will work on that!

Then and Now Then and Now

asdasd

Hahahaaa, good old times man! I'll have to do the same with an old song back when I couldn't play very well and a comparision for later.

The new shit sounds very ear-orgasmingly awesome!

Can't believe this was over 4 months ago and I never knew about it...

xKore - Untitled (WIP) xKore - Untitled (WIP)

sdfsf

Everything is perfect besides.... the snare. It ruins it quite frankly, which is a tremendous shame.

My tip: Snare needs to have less bass, about 30ms of attack and 60 - 80ms release on the compressor with a rough ratio of about 3:1.

Improve this and you'll have an awesome track.

Terminal (with vocals) Terminal (with vocals)

asdasd

I gave you a 5, even though it has to be synthesized guitars. You still did an awesome job with the composition and mixing!

One thing I'm not much for is the old Scooped mids EQ method. It sounds like you've used that, but I'll ignore that because it's given the song black metal-esque production. It all sounds very professional.

The vocals are fantastic, just perfect! The epitome of this song is the orchestral/classic composer side of you. If you weren't so talented at doing that, (I'll will be honest) I probably would have scored you about 2 or 3 just for effort.

4.33 / 5.00 (+ 0.040)