214 audio Reviews with Responses

-Cyclical- -Cyclical-

Hey, it's alright man. Not that bad at all. It all the qualities of an indie rock song.

A better mic might help loads if you wanna get superb quality vocal recordings.

Good stuff!

AlphaStorm73 responds:

Yeah, I'm going to be getting an AT2025 microphone soon, so the quality should improve greatly. Thanks for the review :)

Punk (Instrumental) Punk (Instrumental)

Good effort, could be improved a lot with better software and recording interface if you really wanted to go for it.

Never give up! (y)

GriffianSword responds:

Thanks!

M.A.T.E.S. M.A.T.E.S.

Hahahahahahahaha.

You twat. I've got a cold and my throat is fucking sore. I don't need any more sore throat from laughing.

Fucking "Friends"... hahahaha wank programme

GoreBastard responds:

I tried to pitch this to them to use for the last season, but they told me to, "go and sit in a fucking minefield".

Friends. Pffft. More like, fucking, cunts.

Aes Sídhe Aes Sídhe

Sounds like a Celtic Folk song or something straight from the Lord of The Rings movies. The trills were really impressive, as was the soloing - a lot of feeling/emotion in there. That keyboard solo was awesome too.

Very sexy indeed.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks for the awesome review Xenogeno! Heard your music many times, awesome stuff!
Yeah I made a track specifically taken from Celtic history :D Nice catch!

Beneath the Steel Beneath the Steel

Groovy thrashy riffs, cool breakdown at 2 minutes in. The guitar tone was a bit thin, but overall it did inspire the lust to destroy the nearest object with brute force.

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening :) I agree, would be cool to revisit this one sometime with beefier tones!

Ultimate Guitar Solo by Satan Ultimate Guitar Solo by Satan

DEEDLE DEEEELDLELDEE DLEDEDELLLELEEEE

CockRider responds:

This used to be the alarm on my phone to get me up for work. I was never late.

Ultimate Guitar Solo 5 Ultimate Guitar Solo 5

m8 where have I been all this time. THis is amazxing

CockRider responds:

I'm probably the best guitarist on Newgrounds.

So Pyuure To Me So Pyuure To Me

Quality tune mate, those vocals really shine through.

Bit fucking disappointing about the bassist though. Get rid.

CockRider responds:

Thanks man! It's ok, the bass player died last week. He had chronic dick head syndrome.

A New Dawn - Symphonic Metal A New Dawn - Symphonic Metal

This is well deserving of a 5 man. I like the muted synth layers, which seems to be a trait of NahuPyrope, doesn't it?

The intro was a really pleasant build up to that ultimate burst of energy, though I was kind of expecting it with the waveform on show... I promise not to spoil the surprise next time, it's just that newgrounds seems to have changed all the visuals.

5'd and favorited :)

NahuPyrope responds:

Thanks dude so much for listening to my music!, and yeah, I REALLY love muted synths hahaha!

Eye of the Motherfucker Eye of the Motherfucker

Here's a journal of my first thoughts:

Oh fucking hell...

Oh yea, it's "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor.

What's up with that waveform? Looks suspicious....

Hold on a minute, the intro doesn't go on for this long...

Is this a joke? IT IS. IT IS A JOKE. HA! HAHAHAHAHA! WHY IS IT LASTING SO LONG?!

5/5 - I got a good laugh out of it. Thumbs up from me mate! (y)

CockRider responds:

Haha, cheers man. I finally got past the intro and the guitar cable fucked up. What can you do!?

LOLOLOL