View Profile Xenogenocide

39 Movie Reviews

I love your animation style! I remember watching the Wikileak one when you first put that up. Very fluid motion, voice acting was decent to say the least and it was pretty funny!

I'm gonna give you 5 stars because this sets the standard for what all great flash movies should be like!

Peace!

wtf

THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?!

LOL

All I can say is LOL

11 Game Reviews

asd

rofl

sucknorris responds:

ghj

addictive!

I played this game for 3 hours straight and it was worth it!!!

sdsadasfefaesf

I liked it :)

283 Audio Reviews

Skyrim.

Super cereal:

Great selection of high quality instruments, highly dynamic and not saturated by compression.

Heck, I can even hear the "strumming" of the harps and the "blowing" of the flutes in the form of bassy *PIF*s and *PAF*s.

It was quite excellent sir. Indeed, it inspired a feeling of superiority as I laiden my hand on thine trustworthy sword of excellence! The song of master swordsmen will guide thine blade to thine enemy's throat and thy king will no longer betray my kingdom!

IoTheEternal responds:

...until you take an arrow to the knee of course.. or a dragon eats you :P

and thanks man - I take a lot of pride into trying to make things sound "authentic" :)

feel free to listen to the rest of my works - they're not all of high quality as I am remastering a lot of old 2004 and 2005 songs, but you may find something you like :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Hey, it's alright man. Not that bad at all. It all the qualities of an indie rock song.

A better mic might help loads if you wanna get superb quality vocal recordings.

Good stuff!

AlphaStorm73 responds:

Yeah, I'm going to be getting an AT2025 microphone soon, so the quality should improve greatly. Thanks for the review :)

Awh man, that 'flange' effect. That was well cool!

Reminded me a lot of In Flames. I love the chuggy wuggy gallops. They got me super hyped up for the goodness to come.

Synth was great too. Quite eerie in some places and really added to the atmosphere.

Hope to see more from you in future!

Hi guys! My name's Rich, I'm in a band called 'Construct'. I started playing guitar when I was 12 and composing/recording when I was 15. This is where I post demos of new tracks and stuff, so I hope you enjoy because they may become full quality tracks.

28, Male