Blinded Eye-Instrumental Blinded Eye-Instrumental

Great composition, evil sounding piece that orchestrates the depths of hell.

Would love to hear more from you!

P.S. - Put some reverb on those leads!

God speed, you mighty rocker!

SMJ responds:

Thanks for the feedback, there is a whole albums worth of stuff coming out fairly soon so a few more tracks will get posted up on here and eventually it'll be up on spotify with any luck.

Resist Resist

Pretty exciting to hear where you were going with this one.

Great playing, great progression and an awesome guitar tone too! The direction just takes me to a zone of evilness (if that even makes any sense).

It's a bit of a shame you've had to compromise with those basic EZDrummer drums. Personally, I think you could've gotten a lot better sound out of them with the right tools.

Would've also loved to hear a solo too!

Great job on the whole though, definitely worthy of a head nod in appreciation!

350teric responds:

Thanks for feedback in detail man! Regarding the drums I'm just lazy... :)

Demonic Signs Remake Demo Demonic Signs Remake Demo

Nice slick guitar tone you have there bro! Hits all the right spots for me.

That bass is groovy and deep, and the guitar tones are all too perfectly chunky with a decent amount of presence.

Definitely worthy of a head nod in appreciation. ;)

Metalized responds:

Thx bro! And glad u liked it! Would be nice to get som vocals on it. Have to se how i will do it. Been checking out some of your stuff also and it sounds sick!

Cheers!

Denialist Denialist

What a grooving, chunky, kick ass tune!

Definitely worthy of a head nod in silence for appreciation.

Great job on the vocal and guitar performances.

I'd absolutely love to hear more from you and Andrey Filippov in future. ;)

CoredxBitch responds:

wow! thanks, man! we're working on it )

Son of Beach (NGADM '15) Son of Beach (NGADM '15)

Some fantastic riffing here!

The playing is perfect, the chord progressions are evil and dominating. Kind of reminiscent of Black/Death Metal type stuff.

Congratulations on getting to the top 16 on NGADM!

JDawg00100 responds:

Thank you! :D

Cock Blocked Cock Blocked

Nice grooving riff... Love love LOVE that deep kick drum.

Now where's the rest of the song?!

The Theme The Theme

Yea, I'd fucking groove to this if I was a Pro Wrestler. This would be like one of those tunes where the Undertaker comes out on a big fat ass Harley and revs it down the walk way.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers brotherman. So glad you are around again. Sorry for the late reply. Killin myself at work!

Bonds Of Hate Bonds Of Hate

Fucking love this one Bad!

Reminds me of Slayer's Seasons of the Abyss on the intro, then when it kicks in it goes into some Spineshank style vocals!

Always loved your rough gutterals man, has myself saying "what a fucking voice!" every time.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Those are some siiiick comparisons bro. <3 UUBER flattered. Thank you for the review!!

Electronshit-Metaljonus Electronshit-Metaljonus

I got an email to tell me that you put this out there. I didn't even know Newgrounds did that.

Honestly, I'm so behind the times it's unreal.

The track aint half bad anyway man, it gets better when the mandatory Guitar synth makes its way in at 0:32 haha.

It'd be interesting to hear in an indie game somewhere down the line. I can definitely picture that.

How's it going anyway? :)

Supa Metawl-Metaljonus Supa Metawl-Metaljonus

You beautiful beautiful man!

Good to see you're still putting stuff up on here haha!

I was jamming along to it with a bit of vocalés brutalés.

It flows really well man, got really good structure to it and all. I especially loved the riffs at 3:17 onwards. Evil as fuck mate.

Keep 'em coming ;)