A New Dawn - Symphonic Metal A New Dawn - Symphonic Metal

This is well deserving of a 5 man. I like the muted synth layers, which seems to be a trait of NahuPyrope, doesn't it?

The intro was a really pleasant build up to that ultimate burst of energy, though I was kind of expecting it with the waveform on show... I promise not to spoil the surprise next time, it's just that newgrounds seems to have changed all the visuals.

5'd and favorited :)

NahuPyrope responds:

Thanks dude so much for listening to my music!, and yeah, I REALLY love muted synths hahaha!

The Faceless Man - House Lannister The Faceless Man - House Lannister

I thought it was very well composed and the riffing was quite pleasurable to the ears.

Bass was a little loud, which made the experience a bit less enjoyable - a bit like wearing Durex condoms during sex. Still good though. Sex is sex.

Overall though, it's a pretty tight sound. The drums are about the right level. There is clipping in the mix though, be careful about that.

Divine Divine

Wicked tone man. Those riffs come at you with a bit of a "wallop" shall we say?

I enjoyed the dark atmosphere it presented.

I'd like to see you take this further. :)

Doom Värmland Doom Värmland

Please don't hit me, but it reminds me of Rammstein and the Tetris theme mixed together because I don't understand the difference between other Germanic European languages.

It's cool though. You could play it at a black metal funeral or something.

Eye of the Motherfucker Eye of the Motherfucker

Here's a journal of my first thoughts:

Oh fucking hell...

Oh yea, it's "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor.

What's up with that waveform? Looks suspicious....

Hold on a minute, the intro doesn't go on for this long...

Is this a joke? IT IS. IT IS A JOKE. HA! HAHAHAHAHA! WHY IS IT LASTING SO LONG?!

5/5 - I got a good laugh out of it. Thumbs up from me mate! (y)

CockRider responds:

Haha, cheers man. I finally got past the intro and the guitar cable fucked up. What can you do!?

LOLOLOL

Mr Fisher vs Mr Sweber Mr Fisher vs Mr Sweber

I am Mr. Fisher.

Fisher fisher.. fisher fishefishfishfifififififfififififififififi.

Fisher is the don of the workplace.

Who the fuck is Mr. Sweber?

Dimoria responds:

Mr Fisher is the Brit of my workplace. Mr Sweber is an old DJ.

Astonishing Amounts of Blood Astonishing Amounts of Blood

I always love how crazy your shit is.

Please excuse me, I think I'm going to die of a heart attack now.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate! The drums sound like a dogs dick pounding against a wheelie bin, but cheers! One day, I'll spend time on drums. One day.

Live with honour, Die with glory. Live with honour, Die with glory.

Epic work as always bro. I almost felt my heart palpitating. Could have pictured this one in a tactical espionage type game or something.

The drums and bass really pump through the track, great mixing overall.

Deserves none other than a solid 5/5 me thinks.

Thumbs up from me (y)

Absent Silhouette (Rough Draft) Absent Silhouette (Rough Draft)

Reminds me a little of Alice in Chains' Dirt or Pantera's Vulgar Display.

Wicked stuff btw, who's the vocalist? Those harmonies are class!

lebansker0n responds:

Thanks man! I really appreciate it! His name is Taylor Dennis. He is the singer on a few of my older songs with Angel of Vengeance on my page here as well. Our keyboardist does the female backing vocals as well.

Lava Reef Zone - Symphonic Metal Sonic Cover Lava Reef Zone - Symphonic Metal Sonic Cover

Oh wow, this is amazingly cool!

What a great take on a Sonic classic! Loved all the extra synth layers and that, it really added more dimensions to an already wicked tune.

5'd and Favorited. :)

Like a pervert in the bushes, I'll be watching you...