Skiddle - Spacial (EXTENDED) Skiddle - Spacial (EXTENDED)

Well.... I suppose it make sense if you picture it in a certain setting for a flash movie.

On it's own, it sounds dreadful.

M.A.T.E.S. M.A.T.E.S.

Hahahahahahahaha.

You twat. I've got a cold and my throat is fucking sore. I don't need any more sore throat from laughing.

Fucking "Friends"... hahahaha wank programme

GoreBastard responds:

I tried to pitch this to them to use for the last season, but they told me to, "go and sit in a fucking minefield".

Friends. Pffft. More like, fucking, cunts.

Aes Sídhe Aes Sídhe

Sounds like a Celtic Folk song or something straight from the Lord of The Rings movies. The trills were really impressive, as was the soloing - a lot of feeling/emotion in there. That keyboard solo was awesome too.

Very sexy indeed.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks for the awesome review Xenogeno! Heard your music many times, awesome stuff!
Yeah I made a track specifically taken from Celtic history :D Nice catch!

Beneath the Steel Beneath the Steel

Groovy thrashy riffs, cool breakdown at 2 minutes in. The guitar tone was a bit thin, but overall it did inspire the lust to destroy the nearest object with brute force.

TSRBand responds:

Thanks for listening :) I agree, would be cool to revisit this one sometime with beefier tones!

Rotten Star Rotten Star

That was really quite enjoyable to listen to. Cool riffs, great tone and everything was exceptionally clear and vibrant. :)

I do think it would have ended up sounding better without the synths, but that's just me.

I loved the bit at 3:13 especially, nice change of atmosphere. The solo was great too!

TheFatRat - Xenogenesis TheFatRat - Xenogenesis

Hi m8

Ultimate Guitar Solo by Satan Ultimate Guitar Solo by Satan

DEEDLE DEEEELDLELDEE DLEDEDELLLELEEEE

CockRider responds:

This used to be the alarm on my phone to get me up for work. I was never late.

Ultimate Guitar Solo 5 Ultimate Guitar Solo 5

m8 where have I been all this time. THis is amazxing

CockRider responds:

I'm probably the best guitarist on Newgrounds.

So Pyuure To Me So Pyuure To Me

Quality tune mate, those vocals really shine through.

Bit fucking disappointing about the bassist though. Get rid.

CockRider responds:

Thanks man! It's ok, the bass player died last week. He had chronic dick head syndrome.

Sonic Mania Final Boss Metal Remix Sonic Mania Final Boss Metal Remix

Sounds great as usual mate

I dunno what else to say, I've already subscribed to you on Youtube/Soundcloud and Favorited on here.

Nothing you do fails to impress ;)