Xenogenocide's Cold Cover Xenogenocide's Cold Cover

rtry

Fuck! Well done man, very well done! I was very impressed with this!

You actually did a much better job than I ever could with this because I'm much too lazy to do it myself :(

I should really do the ending for this and get it done once and for all... lol

lebansker0n responds:

Thanks man! I'm glad you like it. I actually almost gave up on this because there was a lick I was playing that was sounding perfect in my headphones as I was playing, but once I played it back it was SOOOOO off that it made me feel like a shitty guitar player lol. I'm glad I stuck with it though cus this song is pretty epic. You should definitely get the outro banged out, too and get this thing nailed since its pretty much almost done anyway haha. Thanks again man I really appreciate you liking this. We should collab more often lol.

HungerForMore-Metaljonus HungerForMore-Metaljonus

Steve Vai is among us on this very portal!

Beautiful man, I love the first solo that kicks in. Simple, yet very elegant and emotional. So very well played. Not completely face melting, but still has that awesome element I loved about your style from the start.

A perfect blend of techniques in there - I love the whammy usage mostly. Not too overpowered, but makes it more exciting. ;)

Love it MJ. \m/

4.34 / 5.00 (+ 0.016)

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks Xeno! I responded when I was hammered lol. I've been listening to alot of "The Faceless" and man the melodies he uses in his leads are spooky and yet romantic in a way lol. Thanks again for the listen! We do got to collab again for sure.

Lava Reef Act 1 Remake [C89] Lava Reef Act 1 Remake [C89]

asdasd

This is comparable to the original! Excellent work, my friend.

Abandon Ship (Xenogen/Audible) Abandon Ship (Xenogen/Audible)

LOL

I lol'd at bad's review!

Fallen Angel (Techno) Preview Fallen Angel (Techno) Preview

haha

"We have MANY more versions such as Rap/Hip-Hop, Raptronic, Ambient, and more coming!" Possibly even a METAL version too!

I love this so far, it's so well produced - Could imagine it being played in actual clubs/bars. Something you could get down to!

Definitely worthy of my 5!

4.38 / 5.00 (+ 0.013)

5LineRecords responds:

Hehe It's going up up up up :)

Thanks for the review! Again, welcome to 5LR and I'm glad you're signed to us now :)

Destroying a Cathedral Destroying a Cathedral

LOL

I'm gonna add vocals right now

DeathMetalGod responds:

OK, I got your PM about this. Well I wanted vocals at first. Then after I made it, I decided that vocals wouldn't suit it at all. It's really only an instrumental.

Jazzy Metal Skater Jazzy Metal Skater

what is this!??!

Podcast Ad Podcast Ad

rofl

That's fucking awesome!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks dude. Tune in. Which means getting up early on Saturday morning to listen. You better.

Hatespawn (no vocals yet) Hatespawn (no vocals yet)

fghfghfgh

Man, this sounds a lot like Necrophagist. I love this style of death metal, but that's probably because I can't play like this!

Once I get my microphone sorted, I'm going to practice some growls on this track. I hope you don't mind - I'll send you the result, but I won't upload it.

Love the At the Gates style riff that starts at 0:40!

Perhapps the main mix could benefit from a bit of a Delay-ish or roomy reverb effect to give it that extra ambience.

This is going in my collection of your best tunes (yes, I have a folder full of your songs). ;)

4.21 / 5.00 (+ 0.0085)

PseudoSignal responds:

Haha thanks for all the love bro! Yeah by all means, vocal this bitch up :)

It's always that fucking Ganon It's always that fucking Ganon

That BASTARD Ganon

What a fucking sexy mix Jani, you're making my head swell up from the head bangery.