The Sunset Song The Sunset Song

its awesome!

So why isn't it worthy of going on your album? :(

I liked it enough. Was quite thought provoking.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

I dunno. :( Glad you dig it, though:)

Face Eater Face Eater

w00

Haha, still going after all these years eh Gorebastard?

Good to see you submitting fresh stuff every so often :D

4.18 / 5.00 (+ 0.047)

GoreBastard responds:

Hahaha, yeah, I am getting old now. The arthritis in my hands goes away long enough for me to make a quick tune. My back is fucked and my zimmer-frame has a crooked leg... My eyes have cataracts and I can't see my screen anymore and to top it off, I need to wear adult diapers because my bowels have become un-controllable from years of alcohol abuse!!!

Bahhh, no, I'm actually working on quite alot of ideas, but programming the drums is fucking boring as shit so they're still just ideas until I spend some time with drum software... BORING AS FUCK THOUGH MAN!!!!!

Cheers for checking it out mate, I'll have better new shit up sooooon!

Waste! Waste!

asdasd

man, you have quickly become on of my favorites on this portal.

I can't believe how good this and Cataclysmic Miscalculation.

I've even gone so far as putting them onto my ipod along with many other people from the portal, and i'm really difficult to please in terms of production value aswell as composition - DID YOU KNOW THAT!? I'm sure you didn't, so I just thought i should let you know about it.

You get a very well deserved 5 from me.

2.79 / 5.00 (+ 0.073) - Shame about the score mate.

- hugz & kissies
Xeno

Wahnsinn responds:

Cheers dude! That means a lot especially coming from a fellow musician / producer, and a skilled one at that. Yeah I don't pay any attention to the scores, I know the Newgrounds crowd likes their techno. Thanks a lot dude!

DarK Random 1 DarK Random 1

asdasd

Sounding good my spikey haired friend :D

Very meaty indeed, but you should definitely start double tracking your riffs as well ;D

DarKsidE555 responds:

Maybe one day. ;)

Left4DeadMetal-TankPunchaWitch Left4DeadMetal-TankPunchaWitch

ggdfg

Haha! this is the best idea ever!

I love it - it's scary!

Sorry i don't have a great lot to say, but there are no words that can accurately describe my love for Left 4 Dead and any one who plays it.

Well done sir, you makeh meh proud!

-hugz & kissies
Xeno

Venomous! Venomous!

nice

I don't know about you, but I love these tones.

Man, I would kill for that kind of sound.

Wahnsinn responds:

I'm pretty pleased with the bass / guitar tones. I just need to revise the drum sound / master settings a little bit I think :) Glad you like it though! Thanks :D

A Cataclysmic Miscalculation A Cataclysmic Miscalculation

fuckin' ay!

Lol, I know what tone you use...

That's Bulb's old tone ain't it?

I've been meaning to download his tone myself. It sounds beastly, just not sure where to get it from.

Your music sounds somewhat inspired by him too.

Maybe we should do a collab sometime! :D

Kudos to ya on the tone. Love it.

You gave this submission a vote of "5".

Wahnsinn responds:

Nah it's not Bulb's tone haha. I think some of the fundamentals are the same but there are a few key differences, also I quad track where he only double tracked when he was using his podXT.

My music is definitely inspired by him haha, but hopefully enough of my own flavor is in there so it's not a clone :P Thanks for the review dude!

MegaManWindMan-Metaljonus MegaManWindMan-Metaljonus

sdfsdf

Nice, I love the sweeping in this man, it's perfect. Just perfect!

Your mixing skills are also getting a lot better too. :)

Sonic3bosstheme-Metaljonus Sonic3bosstheme-Metaljonus

Fuck yeah! :D

This has to be my favorite out of all boss themes. Nice and melodic to play along to.

(y)

No need to be nice! No need to be nice!

sdfsdf

Damn, ENGL - Good choice. No, Godly choice.

Engl have that sweet warmth you can't get from any other amp.