Then and Now Then and Now

asdasd

Hahahaaa, good old times man! I'll have to do the same with an old song back when I couldn't play very well and a comparision for later.

The new shit sounds very ear-orgasmingly awesome!

Can't believe this was over 4 months ago and I never knew about it...

xKore - Untitled (WIP) xKore - Untitled (WIP)

sdfsf

Everything is perfect besides.... the snare. It ruins it quite frankly, which is a tremendous shame.

My tip: Snare needs to have less bass, about 30ms of attack and 60 - 80ms release on the compressor with a rough ratio of about 3:1.

Improve this and you'll have an awesome track.

Terminal (with vocals) Terminal (with vocals)

asdasd

I gave you a 5, even though it has to be synthesized guitars. You still did an awesome job with the composition and mixing!

One thing I'm not much for is the old Scooped mids EQ method. It sounds like you've used that, but I'll ignore that because it's given the song black metal-esque production. It all sounds very professional.

The vocals are fantastic, just perfect! The epitome of this song is the orchestral/classic composer side of you. If you weren't so talented at doing that, (I'll will be honest) I probably would have scored you about 2 or 3 just for effort.

4.33 / 5.00 (+ 0.040)

Xenogenocide's Cold Cover Xenogenocide's Cold Cover

rtry

Fuck! Well done man, very well done! I was very impressed with this!

You actually did a much better job than I ever could with this because I'm much too lazy to do it myself :(

I should really do the ending for this and get it done once and for all... lol

lebansker0n responds:

Thanks man! I'm glad you like it. I actually almost gave up on this because there was a lick I was playing that was sounding perfect in my headphones as I was playing, but once I played it back it was SOOOOO off that it made me feel like a shitty guitar player lol. I'm glad I stuck with it though cus this song is pretty epic. You should definitely get the outro banged out, too and get this thing nailed since its pretty much almost done anyway haha. Thanks again man I really appreciate you liking this. We should collab more often lol.

HungerForMore-Metaljonus HungerForMore-Metaljonus

Steve Vai is among us on this very portal!

Beautiful man, I love the first solo that kicks in. Simple, yet very elegant and emotional. So very well played. Not completely face melting, but still has that awesome element I loved about your style from the start.

A perfect blend of techniques in there - I love the whammy usage mostly. Not too overpowered, but makes it more exciting. ;)

Love it MJ. \m/

4.34 / 5.00 (+ 0.016)

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks Xeno! I responded when I was hammered lol. I've been listening to alot of "The Faceless" and man the melodies he uses in his leads are spooky and yet romantic in a way lol. Thanks again for the listen! We do got to collab again for sure.

Lava Reef Act 1 Remake [C89] Lava Reef Act 1 Remake [C89]

asdasd

This is comparable to the original! Excellent work, my friend.

Abandon Ship (Xenogen/Audible) Abandon Ship (Xenogen/Audible)

LOL

I lol'd at bad's review!

Fallen Angel (Techno) Preview Fallen Angel (Techno) Preview

haha

"We have MANY more versions such as Rap/Hip-Hop, Raptronic, Ambient, and more coming!" Possibly even a METAL version too!

I love this so far, it's so well produced - Could imagine it being played in actual clubs/bars. Something you could get down to!

Definitely worthy of my 5!

4.38 / 5.00 (+ 0.013)

5LineRecords responds:

Hehe It's going up up up up :)

Thanks for the review! Again, welcome to 5LR and I'm glad you're signed to us now :)

Destroying a Cathedral Destroying a Cathedral

LOL

I'm gonna add vocals right now

DeathMetalGod responds:

OK, I got your PM about this. Well I wanted vocals at first. Then after I made it, I decided that vocals wouldn't suit it at all. It's really only an instrumental.

Jazzy Metal Skater Jazzy Metal Skater