Driven-Metaljonus Driven-Metaljonus

I am leaving a review as to why I voted so low.

It's because I love you, I'm doing this for your own good MJ!

The soloing in the beginning sounds a lot like Testament's Alex Skolnick. I'm sure you may have picked up a couple of licks off of this guy. He is definitely one of the most underrated guitarists.

Current Score
3.99 / 5.00 (+ 0.023)

Hugz & Kissies
- Xeno

Doom - E1M1 Hangar Doom - E1M1 Hangar

...

IDDQD, IDKFA, IDCLIP much?

3.39 / 5.00 (+ 0.14)

This is bullshit. Why the fuck would a classic like this get voted all the way down to 3.39?

Fuck the audio portal man, we need a new place. None of the old skool metallers from here get recognised anymore.

Devastus responds:

I agree. The question is that where would we search for such a place :P

Thanks for the review and score man, I appreciate it.

Kor-Rune's Kor-Rune's

sdfsdfsdfasdf

Damn, that is a beefy ass sound you've got there man! loving it to the max :D

I know it's only a test, but you could definitely formulate a song together from the chuggery in this!

4.22 / 5.00 (+ 0.032)

Hugz & Kissies -
Xeno

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Hey XEN..Fuck man, been a while!!!

I'd love to put something together with this tone, but I'm fucking blocked like fuck.
haha.

Thanks for stopping by to show some <3!!!!!!! back atcha.

Eater of Gods - Eternalreich Eater of Gods - Eternalreich

....

Some very tasty riffs indeed! Particularly the one that begins at 1:25! Loving the chord progressions going on there. Also loving the 5ths beginning at 1:46 too! Nice, exciting direction you've taken it to.

The drum work is pretty fancy going too, some of the fills were top notch - comparible to that of a real drummer.

I couldn't say I heard much of the bass in there, but overall brilliant effort guys :)

4.28 / 5.00 (+ 0.023)

You got my 5!

Hugz & kissies -

Eternalreich responds:

the bass will be turned up a bit. ill let ya know when its back up. thanks for the view. we gotta get carcass back online. i still have the vox i think.

Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix Left4Dead - Rec0il Mix

LOL

This is awesome bro! Made me laugh with the part where they go "TAAAANK!" "GET HIM OFF ME! GET HIM OFF MEEE!!!!"

seasponge trance seasponge trance

lol

LOL... this is pretty funny when you're high.

Overseer of Disease (EoC/Xeno) Overseer of Disease (EoC/Xeno)

Fuckin A!!!

Hey, Awesome vox man! :D

Raw and original as ever.

The screaming just rips you apart like a fucking sawblade, just how I like it. ;D

I wish I made this song a bit longer now though, but I'll probably remake it in future.

PS: What mic are you using? Send me a pm ;o

5'ed & 10'ed

- Hugz & Kisses

ElfofChaos responds:

haha glad you liked it bro! ;D pm will be sent in a bit yo

Tetra Arsenic RMX Tetra Arsenic RMX

dfsdfdsfsd

Very nice, I like the sound you've created here.

Did you make those Choir style vocals yourself or did you steal it? :P

Also, the drums, although I know they are, don't sound like DKFH at all.

Guitars are EQed very nicely, a nice dynamic sound here.

Bass was nicely packed in there, tightly.

Overall, the playing was awesome. Couldn't ask for more in that respect.

GG dude and...

PGegen responds:

Thanks for the review. The drums are from the DFH expansion for EZ Drummer.

PGegen

Woods - The Main Woods - The Main

sounds familiar

Hmmm, this sounds very familiar. Kinda like some modern Metalcore stuff. I didn't quite get the image of being in an unknown world or a wood to be honest.

Pretty good, none-the-less. The tune was catchy. The chord progression is a little comon and overused now though.

Also, you did a good job of the solo but I would personally not end a song on a solo (unless it was a 2nd or 3rd solo in a whole song), but that's just me being picky. :)

350teric responds:

Thanks for the honest review man, and for you to get the picture you should hear all of the parts... This one, YES it is the most metalcorish, :), and sounds like something that would come out of the Swedish scene (if you listen to Swedish bands it will be familiar cause it's in that manner)...
But I'm just creating stuff all the time, and I like to have fun!! %uF04A
Check out the new songs that I will be posting, maybe you'll like them more that this!

brain ooze brain ooze

zdvxcvxcv

Your girlfriend punches you in the dick???

Poor bastard, lol.

Anyway, onto the song.

All of a sudden, there's this image of your girlfriend actually getting enraged and ready to punch your dick at 0:17. Finally, she does when the beat kicks in at 0:29.

The song was awesome, some pretty sweet riffs in there dude along with the harmonics.

Perhapps a longer version with some new riffs in future?

cowdog2 responds:

HHHHHHA! that a great interpretation of my girlfriend and my peepee.
I keep my songs short...cause i can't save on my drum program. Once i start on a project, i have to finish it. So i really can't continuously work on my songs over time.
Thanks for the review