B7 - Conclusion Omega B7 - Conclusion Omega

Ass

FUCK YOU, WHERE'S MY COWBELL?

1/10, go fuck yourself.

*Kewl Random Shit That Xeno Says*

I actually enjoyed listening to it while reading all your crazy shit and trying to listen out for that fucking cowbell.

Get a fucking bass you cheap bastard.

Pretty interesting to see that you didn't use any compressors.

Out of those 9 guitars, I can hear 6 at 3:52 (3 octaves and a couple of dragonforcey harmonics). I doubt 9 layers is really necessary if you're playing the same notes with some of those layers. - Sorry, after writing this I just figured out that you Quadtrack. Duh, silly me.

No legal drugs? Jesus, not another crack head. You should go to rehab after you finish rocking the world.

You gave this submission a vote of "5" (Undeservedly, since there's no fucking cowbell. But I am forgiving seeing as though I didn't realise you quad tracked until 5 minutes after writing that paragraph.)

4.48 / 5.00 (+ 0.0032)

There better be more cowbell in your next submission or I will stab you with my Philip's screwdriver.

Love,
Xeno.

P.S. I just felt the need to swear and curse at somebody today, so it might aswell be somebody from Utah. Kudos

Burn7 responds:

HAH! You DICK, see what you did?!

Because you reviewed a 1, the sheep above you are gonna start voting around the same score! LOOK IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING!!!

Oh Xeno... You so silly :D

And I ain't no crackhead... I was 20 when I finished the song and the legal drinking age is 21. Which is fucking stupid as fuck by the way.

PS: If you want a cowbell so damn bad you can go fuck a dairy farmer because I'm sure after a night of intense passion he could hook you up with a few rusted iron beauties that you could caress and pound away at until your arms turn to nothing but weakened strings of flesh that hang at your sides.

Or... you could, you know. Download a few .wav's from soundsnap or some shit.

Zombie Jesus Zombie Jesus

I am a man of few words

But I DID listen all the way through and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Schleif responds:

the only words i need! i love you too xeno \m/

War-Machine-Metaljonus War-Machine-Metaljonus

Ridiculously wanky intro

Argh! It's melting my face! Argh the insanity! Please don't spray your guitar's cum over me, it burns!

Can't wait 'til you get 'dem lyrics on this one. ;)

I downloaded the EP btw, sounding pretty damn awesome. ;D

You gave this submission a vote of "5"
3.41 / 5.00 (+ 0.45)

Metaljonus responds:

lol right in your eye!!!

Weekend Anthem Weekend Anthem

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HAHAHAHA

Devastus responds:

HOOOOOOOOO

[VAC7] Christmas 2012 [VAC7] Christmas 2012

It's fucking brilliant.

The atmosphere you can build with just sound alone is phenominal. If I were blind, I could even believe I was there at that very moment.

SHSI-Metaljonus SHSI-Metaljonus

asdasd

Song structure kicks ass man, sounds brutal as fuck. It's not like your usual stuff at all. And I mean that in a GOOD way. I think you've found another forte subgenre of metal ;')

It makes me shed a tear!

Want me to do some fucked up death growl vocals for ya, or is this material for Absence of Fear?

Let us know MJ, love you man!

Xeno

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks for the review mang! AOF is using this track and its going to be fucking heavy!!!

Vulcan-Metaljonus Vulcan-Metaljonus

Fucking sick mayunnnnnn

Loving the lead work, especially the harmonies in there man. It's like you took dual guitars a la in flames and gave them a bit of thrashy riffing in there.

Very awesome chilling melodies with an awesome solo xD
Nothing too face melting this time, but still very awesome - which is a surprise coming from you MJ!

Like Ritz said though, it does sound a little muffled at times behind the drums. I think you've probs not left enough room for the guitars to bloom. Common mistake man, not a big problem.

Bigs up any dude, I'll give you a mention on my facebook thingy majiggy!

Thanks babe!

Seasons in the Abyss cover Seasons in the Abyss cover

sounds brilliant

one of my favorite slayer songs as played by my old friend the Demon Slayer himself ;)

You've worked them tones something brilliant dude,

The drums are a little tiny tiny bit off in places, but it's a solid recording and your playing will improve with constant practice.

The mic placement is spot on though. Props to ya!

we should collab properly some time :D

let me know if you wanna do anything

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Yeah, I was iffy about the drums myself, but I figured it was solid enough haha. it takes hours to get a perfect drum take, plus I did it without a click too ;)
This is one of my earliest drum recordings, the latest ones sound wicked! This is probably one of the few Slayer tunes I'd attempt on drums, maybe South of Heaven... But yeah man, we should do a collab sometime for sure, that would sound fuckin awesome! Thanks bro, I'll be talkin to ya.

WiP - Becoming WiP - Becoming

hell yea

Dude, this is Rock - not Pop! Still sounds very cool! Catchy tune, definitely like Rob Zombie or Powerman 5000. I'm giving a 7 because thought it was a pretty damn good effort!

Like the person below me says, double it up!

Double tracking the guitars (recording it twice and panning 1 100% left and 1 100% right) will make this one of the dopest mother fuckers out there!

Copy-23 responds:

fuck yeah. That's real feedback. Thanks I'll check it out when I get the chance.

"Mechanika" ft. Skrillex(Prev) "Mechanika" ft. Skrillex(Prev)

load of assfuck

Man, I have to agree with Draith-Vicious. This is tarded shit man.

Baby3ater responds:

thanks for the review, i will work on that!