SpeedyFeelings SpeedyFeelings

dddd

I've said this once, and i'll say it again: Dude, you aint been in the audio portal for a while Gorgoroth. I think that's probably because nobody even bothers to appreciate your work. This is just as good as any of Gore bastard's or Demon_Slayer12's stuff. I can't believe the nerve of people today; I mean, why has this been rated down!? Damn those shit heads who underrate, they can go to heaven for all we fuckin' care!

Deathstouch Deathstouch

asasfsdf

Upon a Deathwish Upon a Deathwish

ghjghjgh

Get a decent drum machine. Acoustica beatcraft is good, search for that.

Mastermind Mastermind

sdfsf

As you can see, you put effort into this, and the others. But stop uploading your stuff so fast. One per week is enough. :)

Classical gas - heavy as hell Classical gas - heavy as hell

awww

I could barely hear it, that's why I gave you low score. But the bits I could hear, they sounded just like Classical gas :P

lukeeergh responds:

shit, i didnt know it was so low. it was origionaly in WMV format so i had to convert it thats probably the reason, but thanks anyway.

Its Over (Instru-Mental) Its Over (Instru-Mental)

sdfsdfsdf

This somewhat sounds like a doom-metal type song
You should upload a higher-quality version on Yousendit or something. :D
Can't wait to listen to it @ 128kbps

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

I might upload this on my account on soundclick, or I might just send you a higher quality version if you want. Glad you liked the tune, a lot of hard work went into this dude. Thanks for the review. \m/

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

ARGH

ARRRRRRGH! ATTACK OF THE MIDI!

Your Impending Fucking Doom Your Impending Fucking Doom

fsdgsdfgdfgsdgf

NOTICED: QUALITY IMPROVEMENT!

This is the fucking pissing bastarding shit!!!

To the heaviest fucker in NG Audio portal: Gore Bastard!!!!

W00T 11/10

GoreBastard responds:

hahahar!!! Thanks aolt mate!!!
Power chords and palm muting are the most brutal things on the planet!

Lost in Purgatory Lost in Purgatory

wooooo

I can definitely hear the Morbid Angel in this! Gore Bastard, even though it only takes about a week for each of your submissions, they still all fucking rule! Oh, btw, you have a folder FULL of your shit in my documents! Now keep 'em coming! :P

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! Glad you liked it. I think the intro sounded fucking awesome! I should do slower parts like that more often with the clean guitar in the background, making it more evil!

Cheers for checking it out mate.

A Diabolical God A Diabolical God

Wooooah

Wowsers! I can pull off downstrokes that fast, but only for a few seconds untill my wrist aches like fuck! lol, this is one of the superior pieces of metal. Keep on making this awsome music!