Spit in yer Eye FHR Spit in yer Eye FHR

lool

I quite like the distortion on this one Bad, you've done a pretty good job. The guitar sounds nice and clean too :D

oh, and is the 'real life bullshit' that somebody spat in your eye? o_O

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Yeah, I'm happy to figure out my shit for sure. I wrote down everything I did to get this sound...so I should be good.

R.L. pretty much a spit in the eye. Mom passed away, we knew it was comin, but it still sucks. So been busy with all the family stuff. Haven't been to work in a couple weeks.

Anyways, thanks for the cool review, its always awesome to hear from you!\m/

a little sample a little sample

ooooh

if there's any song to take pills and smoke dope too... I choose this :D

Vomitorium -Immitation of Life Vomitorium -Immitation of Life

WOW

I love the quality of this track! It fits amazingly with the DKFH drums (I'm pretty sure they're DKFH aren't they?)

Oh well, nicely put - IT'S FUCKING MINT! keep making more you bastard!

Mercy Isnt An Option Mercy Isnt An Option

nice

I love those little melodies on the intro, they give it a very nice melodeath feel to it. I also like the drum work, with a better program it could sound picture perfect (but it's not really that what counts - it's you who made it that counts).

Only thing I can say is that it could be a bit longer and include a few more solos ;D

Fucking great work dude!

Xerxes-Sangco responds:

Thank you Xenogenocide, I actually planned on extending it but that was after I had already submitted it, oh well, maybe in the future. Thanks again! I'm glad you liked it! =D

Metaljonus-War Metaljonus-War

wow

I've never heard anything like this before. But the older 'idea' verisons sound better, purely because synth is not really my thing. But on the whole, Fucking excellent work! Keep it up you son of a bitching rocker who is.... much better than me :(

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks man, but its not a synth just the good ol guitar effects. :)

Grinded up for Pig Chow Grinded up for Pig Chow

LOL

LOLOL!!!! Can't stop laughing!

That was fucking mint. Couldn't help but think about a pig farmer throwing bits of whore's flesh at a bunch of pigs and watching them devour it.

here, you sick bastard have a tenner and a fiver :D

GoreBastard responds:

Bleeeuuurrrggghhh!!!
Yeah, that guy rules the world, there should be more serial killers around!
Cheers for checking it out dude man!

Wrecked Wrecked

nice

I'm liking that Raw Screechy guitar sound. It's like music to my ears - Oh wait... it is music.

Just have this tenner for your birthday and spend it on what ever you like.

Keep on rockin'!

KitsuMech responds:

Alrighty too bad my b-day is in September =(

But when it gets here, I will surely spend it on a better amp.

Thanks for the ten!

sonic 1 final zone Orchestra sonic 1 final zone Orchestra

coool

Sounds pretty neat. You pretty much remixed it to sound tone-perfect.

My only problem is that it sounds like it was done on a casio keyboard. Get EWQL Orchestra VST and you can't go far wrong if you want that true orchestra sound.

wordofblake responds:

thanks for help but i think it will have to stay as this ok

Barbaric Barbaric

sgawergaerga

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FUCKIN GRIND!!!!

This shit rules like Goratory or any other random brutal death metal band.

Cracking riffage! A tenner and a fiver for you.

Thanks for your vote, Xenogenocide! You voted 5 for Barbaric, raising its score from 4.50 to 4.60.

CasketGrind responds:

whoa calm down there killer. lol but yeah man im glad to hear you liked it man. once again i get bombed by all the mainstream kids. they are just probably afraid this this kind of music is TOO good for them. or they are too pussy to handle it. hahaha. either way. there are way more of them then there are any of us. so far i havent seen them make ANY music better then mine or any extream metal musician in here. they are all mediocre and come up with easy shit. if you fucks are reading this. i challange you to challenge your selves to use some talent! you all suck with your any-guitar-noob-can-play riffs.

Symphony of Destruction! Symphony of Destruction!

:D

Thought I'd drop a line seeing as you were true enough to review my songs

This is really fucking cool, your vocals sound just like Dave Mustaine, Badman.

Aint heard any mistakes by the guitar player either, you make a good duo.

Does Angelsdontkill submit on NG too?

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Man, I try not to miss shit by you. I like your music and your style alot. You have your own CD in my car. :P
hahaha. Glad you thought the vocals were good. I would love to do more Megadeth covers. Covers give shit a more "fresh" sound.

Thanks for stoppin by and showin the support man, appreciate it alot!!\m/

Here is angelsdontkill's link:

Some good shit right thar!