Day in Training Day in Training

???

This flash lacks high definition, the hand sprite quality looked like it was cut from MSPaint, it dragged on a bit and I lost the whole plot... bleh, what is it supposed to do? teach us how to press a few buttons?

I gave you a 3 for 'Press power button to turn it on'... that was quite humorous
and the song was too good for the video.

Other than that, it's kinda patronizing.

BrewCityRumbler responds:

The High Def part... Yea it's supposed to look like something from Sesame Street or Erik Idle

Patronizing... YES! As sad as it is these are the questions that are 90% of our calls... so this was to address those easy issues

The jazzy loop song or the ending credits song?

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

It's difficult

It's difficult to make a flash movie that everybody will enjoy. I think this one puts a clear point accross - WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU ALL WANT IN A FLASH MOVIE?

Also, it was absoloutely hysterical in a retarded sense - I couldn't stop thinking about that awful mario tune; comical.

Burnt Face Man 3 Burnt Face Man 3

Lol...

When Rockhead Rumple is callign him a Dickhead, he sounds a lot like Devvo :P

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

wowsers bowsers

LOL!? wtf is wrong with that guy's dick (which gets chopped off) it has a huge blue vein... and it's white! eugh! lol
I've seen most of your other 'cart2ns' and I can honestly say, they are really fucking funny!

sageman the game! o rly? sageman the game! o rly?

Nice work

This would make a rather eye-catching video game for the serious 'lol internets' users.
Good job on the animation.

Senioritis Senioritis

Funny

It was quite funny, but the overall sound quality and animation could be better. Atleast I could make out the sounds :)

LichiMae responds:

Ya, the sounds sucked. There's a better sounding and looking quality version in my blog. NG has size limits. X_x

Pawnshop Prick Pawnshop Prick

dfsfsfsf

I just love your animation graphics, even though they look like they've been done in mspaint, lol.
It reminds me of the old days of watching Beavis and Butthead.

Magical Trevor 3 Magical Trevor 3

LMAO!

Good advice: Watch this when you're stoned.

Strawberry Clock III Strawberry Clock III

hmmm

Well, for a few seconds, I pissed myself laughing at the song gimmick. Then I wondered 'Where the fuck is the rest of the flash?'

Tea with the Hatter Tea with the Hatter

Hillarious

It was hillarious, but I could barely hear the voices because of the low sound quality. Also, my song came out in low quality too :(
Atleast some body made good use of it ;)
None the less, great job. 9/10

Costa-K responds:

The quality for the sound was my fault. For some reason i have trouble optimizeing sounds. Thx for puttin your music in the audio portal..