4 movie Reviews with Responses

The Brass Seal: Ep 1c The Brass Seal: Ep 1c

ertgrtger

I thought it was great. Loved the hanging uzi trick - never know when that can come in handy, the animation and drawings were excellent and the voice acting was good too. It was lacking something though through the ambience. Maybe a nice soundtrack in the background?

punbeard81 responds:

You kids today with your background soundtracks. Well, rest assured that I'll get on it like flies on fecal matter. Thanks for the review.

Day in Training Day in Training

???

This flash lacks high definition, the hand sprite quality looked like it was cut from MSPaint, it dragged on a bit and I lost the whole plot... bleh, what is it supposed to do? teach us how to press a few buttons?

I gave you a 3 for 'Press power button to turn it on'... that was quite humorous
and the song was too good for the video.

Other than that, it's kinda patronizing.

BrewCityRumbler responds:

The High Def part... Yea it's supposed to look like something from Sesame Street or Erik Idle

Patronizing... YES! As sad as it is these are the questions that are 90% of our calls... so this was to address those easy issues

The jazzy loop song or the ending credits song?

Senioritis Senioritis

Funny

It was quite funny, but the overall sound quality and animation could be better. Atleast I could make out the sounds :)

LichiMae responds:

Ya, the sounds sucked. There's a better sounding and looking quality version in my blog. NG has size limits. X_x

Tea with the Hatter Tea with the Hatter

Hillarious

It was hillarious, but I could barely hear the voices because of the low sound quality. Also, my song came out in low quality too :(
Atleast some body made good use of it ;)
None the less, great job. 9/10

Costa-K responds:

The quality for the sound was my fault. For some reason i have trouble optimizeing sounds. Thx for puttin your music in the audio portal..