sonic icecap mix sonic icecap mix

Love it

How did you make those sounds in FLstudio?! I wanna know! they're so damn good!

Chronamut responds:

i use... SOUNDFONTS! fl studios sounds suck - i just use their filters and stuff - but yes - soundfonts are your best bet - go out and get some!

-shawn-

Ice Cold Dreams - Sonic 3 Ice Cold Dreams - Sonic 3

ermmm

It's good but the bass is fuzzy :S

Close Combat Close Combat

hmmmmm

Doesn't it occur to anyone that this sounds like the FFX theme tune? Though, I'm fascinated. The beats are pounding and the tune blends in serious. Excellent work.

ParagonX9 responds:

THIS IS A REPLY TO EVERYONE WHO LEFT A REVIEW FOR ONE OF MY SONGS:

First of all i want to thank everyone for all the reviews and votes!
I always read every single review that has been posted. I just don't always have the time to respond to all the reviews. Just to let everyone know:
I use 'Reason 2.5' to make my music, And for the audio mastering i use Soundforge. I dont play any instrument myself, But im planning to follow some piano lessons to increase my skills.

Don't worry about thinking that im gonna leave the Audioportal... Thanks to the Audioportal so many people know who I am now! =)

And I have SO MANY incompleted songs here which i want to finish and submit here soon! So just keep looking for it on my audiopage here ;)

Thanks again ;)
- JD (ParagonX9)

5th solo (corrected) 5th solo (corrected)

LOVE IT

I FUCKING LOVE IT! Please please PLEASE give me a tab or something!

Canon Canon

Nice piece of work

It's good, but some bits are out of tune and for goodness sakes, GET RID OF THE AWFUL DRUM BEAT! lol :D

MikeyleeVaren responds:

lol, yeah, i guess i'll have to blame my drum machine :P