Legacy ended Legacy ended

w00!

fiev to teh SHIZNAD!!!!
You are awsome Gorgoroth!!!
I envy you, one ultimate hardcore shredder.

Fallen Hero Fallen Hero

Good

Excellent. I'm impressed with your audio Gorgoroth.
You gain 10 for outstandingnesseresstriumphythingymajiggy! - Biggest word I ever invented w00t!

B0Nu5 Tr4CK B0Nu5 Tr4CK

Au!!!

Hurt my ears. Too repetetive. You gain nothing.

Raicc responds:

ASDADSASADASASD!

Demo_01 Demo_01

Sorry

Too bassy. Can't hear the guitars. Though, the tune sounds cool, like an In Flames type song.
Take out the bass or something, it's conflicting with the guitars.

Xerxes-Sangco responds:

I fixed it, I just can't replace the newgrounds file...=(

{The Crossing} {The Crossing}

Nice

Awsome! I could imagine this with a fast beat.
Anyway, the tune is pretty decent and the solos are played perfectly! Excellent work.

rocker206 responds:

Thanks man! glad you liked it.

The Masters Of Death Kill You The Masters Of Death Kill You

wth

What is this crap? How can it be heavy with a 10 year old singing in it? People just keep getting more and more retarded...
Seriously, dude, do you have anything even WORTH listening to in your music collection? Anything serious and not just some 'it was only a joke' material?
I'm guessing it's little limp dicks like you that keeps voting zeros on music that was worked very hard on. And yea, and I said 'hard on' go ahead and laugh, because it's something you'll never be able to achieve... and then go scream your song to your mummy, see what she says.

Charcoal125 responds:

lol

C&C Hell March (Remix) C&C Hell March (Remix)

Good

Hey, this is good. If it weren't for those awful synthed guitars (which I admittedly used to use), this would be a straight 10! I gave you a 5, just incase those zero voters attack.

Denta responds:

Thank you, by the way i think i am going to make a improved verision with better guitars etc. some time in the future.

/D.v.B.

Stupid Fucking Twat Bastard Stupid Fucking Twat Bastard

hahaha

Hahahaha! You and GoreBastard should make a new genre called "Retard Metal" or even "Retardcore" XD

CockRider responds:

Well, here's the big secret, I am GoreBastard, there is no-one else involved in this shit unfortunately.

It's the lols.

Arabian Conflict(Praise Allah) Arabian Conflict(Praise Allah)

LOL

LOL! Way to go! Sounded like you were throwing up there! Then again, that's what those fucking pakies sound like anyway! MUHAMMED JIHAD! ALLAH DERK DERK!

CockRider responds:

Haha yeah fuck those cunts!

Sweepage Sweepage

Damn you!

I wish I could sweep like that :(
The most strings I can sweep is 3.
I'll have to learn it some how!

myrdok responds:

I was stuck on three strings for weeks.
www.riffinteractive.com helped me out though, search the archives for "sweep picking" free vids and tab.